The Child Care Services Division funds programs through contracts with government and non-profit agencies. The goal of the contracts is to provide regional and statewide initiatives designed to enhance the quality of child care and to positively impact the early learning experiences of young children.
- Alabama Quality Stars
- Alabama Pathways to Quality Care and Education
- Alabama Pathways (printer friendly version)
- Leadership in Child Care Scholarship Program / Alabama College System (2-Year Colleges).
- Quality Enhancement Agencies
- Alabama Early Learning Guidelines (AELG)
- AELG Report
- Alabama TEACH Scholarship
- Child Care Quality Enhancement Agencies – Comprehensive
- Child Care Quality Enhancement Agencies – Targeted