Both custodial parents and non-custodial parents can obtain child support payment information 24 hours a day via our Voice Response system or the Internet. Information on child support payments and arrearage balances may be accessed by entering your social security number.

Alabama now offers two new ways to pay your child support. Payments may be made by using ExpertPay or MoneyGram.  For more information on how to sign up and make a payment using one of these methods go to or