The Department of Human Resources contracts with agencies throughout the state to provide training that allows child care providers to meet the Minimum Standards requirements for pre-service and annual training. These agencies also provide training that assists child care providers in achieving goals such as obtaining the Child Development Associate (CDA) credential and receiving national accreditation.
Below is a list of Comprehensive Regional Quality Enhancement agencies, which provide coverage for one or more regions.
- Child Care Central – Huntsville and Talladega Region
- Child Care Resource Center/Employer’s Child Care Alliance – Opelika Region
- Childcare Resources – Birmingham Region
- Childcare Resource Network – Fort Payne Region
- Gulf Regional Early Childhood Services – Mobile Region
- Child Development Resources – Tuscaloosa
- Family Guidance Center of Alabama – Montgomery and Dothan Region