Please use this form to make inquiries regarding child or adult foster care or child adoption. For all other inquiries, please email us by clicking here.
- Mild = May require occasional Doctor visits and regular medication
- Moderate = May require frequent Doctor visits, involvement with other health professionals, and multiple medications. Some limitations in activities, diet, and/or lifestyle
- Severe = May require regular intervention by health care professionals, and significant limitations in activities, diet and /or lifestyle.
- Mild = May need occasional therapy. Overall good functioning at school, at home and with peers.
- Moderate = May need assistance at home, at school, and/or with peers. Problems can be treated with medication, behavior therapy or counseling as needed.
- Severe = May have serious problems getting along with others at home, and at school. Will need regular intervention from mental health professionals. Have a history of risk of harming themselves or others.
- Mild = May require special education services in a traditional classroom setting. With training and education, most are able to hold jobs and live independently as an adult.
- Moderate = As a child, may require special education classroom placement. Will be educationally and socially behind same age peers. With training and education, many are able to live and work in supervised settings as an adult.
- Severe = As a child will require extensive supervision in school, at home and in the community both as a child and as an adult.