MONTGOMERY, Ala. – The Montgomery County Department of Human Resources (DHR) is temporarily relocating its employees and services to Gunter Park in the city of Montgomery.
Three adjacent buildings in the 2700 block of Gunter Park Drive West will serve as the department’s temporary offices beginning Feb. 2 for financial programs and Feb. 16 for children and family services programs. The addresses of these facilities and their corresponding services are listed below:
- 2739 Gunter Park Dr. W – Food Assistance, Family Assistance and Child Support
- Services begin at this location on Wednesday, Feb. 2
- 2740 Gunter Park Dr. W – Child Welfare and Adult Protective Services
- Services begin at this location on Wednesday, Feb. 16
- 2743-A Gunter Park Dr. W – Administration
- This relocation will not affect services
All mail should be addressed to P.O. Box 250250, Montgomery, AL 36125-0250.
The move will ensure services continue without interruption as DHR plans improvements to its current location on Mobile Highway.
Residents in need of public transportation can access the Gunter Park offices along Montgomery Transit Route 8 Gunter Annex.
Those with questions may contact Montgomery County DHR by calling 334-293-3100 or emailing Montgomery@dhr.alabama.gov.