The S.E.A Program serves former recipients of Family Assistance (FA) to help them remain employed or to secure new employment. Services include…
- Job clubs that focus on job retention skills, such as getting along with peers and reporting to work on time
- Individualized help with problem resolution
- Referral to community resources for emergency aid
- Referral to coaches/mentors for on-going assistance
- Career planning
- Provision of limited emergency financial aid such as help with car repairs, cost of work clothes or tools, and transportation expenses.
These services may be provided any time within one year of termination of FA benefits.