This office provides the following functions for the Department of Human Resources:
- Assists in development of resources on statewide basis and provides county departments with technical assistance in the development of county resources.
- Provides support services and technical assistance to county Department of Human Resources staff and to program providers for Therapeutic Foster Care services.
- Monitors all placement centers for all quality of life issues.
- Assists in development of resources and provides support services and technical assistance to county Department of Human Resources staff and to program providers for Family Outcome-centered Unification Services (FOCUS) and Family Service Centers programs.
- Monitors all continuum of care and permanency/preservation services statewide.
- Implements the Multi-dimensional Assessment Tool (MAT) for placements for children in residential care.
- Maintains the online placement resource directory.
- Maintains the SACWIS system for Therapeutic Foster Care (TFC) and Mental Health-certified residential programs.
- Conducts complaint investigations on residential placements of children.
Click here for contact