Vista en Española  |   Home  |   Counties  |   Contact Us  |   Search
Putative Father Registry - How to Register

You must complete the following forms to register with the Putative Father Registry:

Putative Father Registry Form
Putative Father Income Statement

After completing the forms, they must be notarized and mailed to:

Alabama DHR Office of Permanancy
PO Box 304000
Montgomery AL 36130-4000